8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 eggs, beaten
5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
2 teaspoons butter, melted – divided
confectioners sugar for dusting
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 lemons, cut into wedges
1. Beat the cream cheese together with the eggs in a bowl until the mixture is almost smooth.
2. Stir in the flour, sugar, and 1 teaspoon of melted butter to make a batter.
3. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon of butter on a griddle or in a heavy frying pan over medium heat.
4. Drop the batter onto the griddle in silver dollar-sized dollops; cook until lightly golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the pancakes over and cook an additional 2 minutes.
5. To serve, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and drizzle with lemon juice. Serve with lemon wedges.
Original recipe available from Allrecipes.com