- 1 cup nutella
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour + 1 tablespoon
- coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients besides salt in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined. Place dough in freezer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes roll dough into approximately 1-inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet at least two inches apart and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes until cookies are set, then very carefully transfer to a wire rack. Generously sprinkle with sea salt.