- 185g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 1 cup+2 tbsp sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup crumbled hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Boil water in a pot and place a smaller bowl over it. Melt chocolate in that bowl.
- Add in butter and mix. Let it cold.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a separate large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture into it.
- Add in vanilla and flour and combine them well.
- Toss in hazelnuts and mix, but not too much.
- Line a rectangular baking pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 40 min.
- Let it cold before serving.
Recipe from http://www.giverecipe.com