- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces sliced turkey
- 1 slice tomato
- 1/2 cup pea pods
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- cooking spray
- Make sandwich with bread, cheese, turkey and tomato.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and toast sandwich for about 3 minutes on each side, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with pea pods and ranch dressing.
Servings Per Recipe: 1
PER SERVING: 403 cal., 19 g total fat (7 g sat. fat), 36 g carb. (5 g fiber), 23 g pro.