- 3 nests medium egg noodles
- ½ large cucumber
- bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 100g cherry tomato, halved
- 1 green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 200g cooked king prawns, defrosted if frozen
- zest and juice 2 limes
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 25g roasted cashew
- Boil the noodles for 4 mins, then drain. Cool under running water, then drain again. Put into a large bowl, then using scissors, cut into shorter lengths.
- Halve cucumber lengthways, then scoop out the seeds. Slice into half moons and add to the noodles with the onions, tomatoes, chilli and prawns.
- Mix the lime zest, juice and chilli sauce to make a dressing and fold through noodles. Put a handful of spinach onto each serving plate, top with the noodles and cashews.