- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 1/2 tsp Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable*, separated
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- Place almonds in a small sauté pan and toast on medium heat, stirring often, until golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon almonds onto a plate to cool.
- Combine berries and 1 1/2 teaspoon Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable, or 2 packets of Truvia® natural sweetener, in a bowl and mix well.
- Place yogurt, 1 tablespoon of Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable or 3 packets of Truvia® natural sweetener and almond extract in medium bowl and mix until combined and yogurt is smooth.
- Assemble 2 parfait or water glasses. Place 3 tablespoons fruit into the bottom of each glass.
- Top fruit layer with 3 tablespoons of yogurt mixture.
- Repeat the layers and finish with a dollop of yogurt mixture on the top. Chill.
- Garnish with toasted nuts just before serving.