- 185g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 1 cup+2 tbsp sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup crumbled hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Boil water in a pot and place a smaller bowl over it. Melt chocolate in that bowl.
- Add in butter and mix. Let it cold.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a separate large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture into it.
- Add in vanilla and flour and combine them well.
- Toss in hazelnuts and mix, but not too much.
- Line a rectangular baking pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 40 min.
- Let it cold before serving.
Recipe from http://www.giverecipe.com
1/2 cup all-purpose flour (unbleached)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup nutella
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted, room temperature
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Put rack in center of the oven. Preheat oven at 325°F. Put parchment paper in the bottom of a 9 inch square pan (but taking care to let exceed a strip of parchment paper on each side (2 sides) and butter the two other sides).
In a bowl, mix flour and salt. Set aside.
In another bowl, with an electric mixer, beat eggs, nutella, brown sugar and vanilla until the mixture is creamy and homogeneous, about 2 minutes. At low speed, add dry ingredients (also nuts if using) alternating with melted butter.
Spread in the pan. Cook 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out with lumps and not completely clean.
Let cool in the pan about 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut in squares.