- 2 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), Campari suggested, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves, fresh, cut into ribbons
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh, cut into ribbons
- 3/4 tsp table salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1 pound(s) uncooked flounder fillet(s)
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, mint, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. Place fish on a plate; rub all over with remaining salt and pepper.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil and set over medium-high heat. When oil just begins to shimmer, add fish; cook until fish turns opaque in center, about 5 minutes. Shake pan and using a spatula, carefully loosen fish from bottom of pan and remove to a serving plate.*
Add tomatoes to same skillet; cook until tomatoes just start to release moisture, scraping bottom of pan to loosen drippings, about 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon tomatoes over fish and serve. Yields about 4 ounces fish and 1/2 cup tomatoes per serving.
Note:- Serve with pasta.