- 6 oz water-packed tuna fish drained
- 1/2 small uncooked carrot(s), grated
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 medium uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 slice(s) reduced calorie wheat bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) arugula, baby variety
Combine all ingredients, except bread and arugula, in a small bowl; mix well.
Layer 2 slices toast with 1/4 cup arugula and about 1/2 cup tuna salad; top with remaining slices toast and serve.
Serving size: 1 sandwich